Snapback Sunday: 8 Reasons Girls Love Guys in Hats1:49:00 AM
Some women love a man in a suit and tie. I love a man in a hat. I'm not talking about all hats. I'm talking about a snapback. My mom will read this and text me something like, "What snapbacks?", so I will clarify. A snapback is an adjustable, flat-brim baseball cap. But really, any type of baseball cap is swoon-worthy in my eyes. Here are 8 reasons why girls love guys in hats:
1. A hat makes a guy seem more assertive and confident. It commands attention.
2. A hat implies that a guy intentionally chose to accessorize... or maybe it was a bad hair day. Either way, the hat was intentional, and being intentional is attractive.
3. A hat makes a guy seem more mysterious and intriguing. It draws us in.
4. A hat makes a guy look more laid back and comfortable with himself. It puts us at ease.
5. A mature, professional guy wearing a hat on his down time shows he is multidimensional and can adapt to his environment.
6. A hat suggests a guy is/was athletic.
7. A hat gives us a subject to comment on to break the ice.
8. A hat with a hoodie pulled up over it on rainy days gets extra points. That combo... love it.
Also check out my post: "10 Reasons Why Girls Love Guys in Hoodies"