10 Things I Would Do for my Future Daughter8:00:00 AM
1. Show her that candy is a special "treat," not its own food group.
2. Teach her how to spot a true gentleman.... early on.
3. Teach her to always, always keep her legs together.
4. Have a flowering tree to help her appreciate the different seasons.
5. Make family vacations a priority... and highly documented!
6. If she wanted to save up to buy a ridiculous looking car, I'd encourage her.
7. I would not watch her take off on the back of some motorcycle... unless it's her own.
8. Always have fresh cut flowers around the house.
9. Teach her how to accessorize.
10. Hide the scales.