10 Things to Remember Each Day9:58:00 PM
|This photo has nothing to do with this article. I was just feeling especially Native American today. Navajo, baby.|
2. Dress every day like you're going to get murdered in those clothes.3. Chivalry is undervalued in America. If girls would start saying "thank you" more often, maybe we wouldn't have to open so many doors!
4. If you have to park your car on a college campus, add 40 minutes to your drive time.
5. Remember: "Your dresses should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." -Edith Head
6. Beware of guys wearing tank tops.7. Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels, except for candy corn pumpkins, twizzlers, and waffles. And midnight milky ways. And Dominos.
8. Her Campus William & Mary is the best upcoming club on campus. Drop.
9. You don't need a smart phone. Don't give in. No, don't do it! Who wants to join the boycott?
10. Approximately 90% of the time, it's faster to NOT go through the drive through window.
Love you Love you Love you,