24 FREE (or almost free) Ways to Say "I Love You"1:19:00 AM
You don't have to spend much (or anything) to make your girl feel like the most special thing in the world. It's all about the little things. It really comes down to being 1) perceptive, 2) attentive, and 3) helpful. How can you be more perceptive? How can you be more attentive? And how can you be more helpful? It's as simple as those three questions.
1. Walk on the street-side of the sidewalk.
2. Notice if her drink is empty and fill it up. Be perceptive.
3. Often ask her, "What's on your mind babe?"
4. Offer to take her to work in the morning. That extra effort says a lot.
5. Make a point to take more pictures together and send them to her phone.
6. Be the last one to say "Goodnight" and the first one to say "Good Morning."
7. If she is being extra quiet, always ask twice if she's feeling okay. While you might get a "Yeah, I'm fine" at first, you'll probably get a more real response the second time.
8. Squeeze her hand when you're walking.
9. Use all forms of communication to surround her with loving messages...text messages, Facebook messages, Instagram tags, emails, Snapchats, phone calls, voicemails, Facetime.
10. Memorize how she likes her coffee, tea, etc. Pick up on the details.
11. Write her letters for her to open months or years from now.
12. Send her songs, articles, or pictures that remind you of her throughout the day.
13. Warm up her towel in the dryer while she's in the shower.
14. Take out the trash when you're on your way out the door.
15. Let her shower and get ready first.
16. Does she keep complaining about losing chapstick or bobby pins? Chances are, yes. Pick some up for her.
17. Hide a note in her bag for her to find later.
18. Keep your freezer stocked with her favorite ice cream.
19. Let her catch you admiring her beauty. She'll feel special.
20. Wash her car for her.
21. Find a recipe she pinned on her Pinterest and bring home the ingredients to make it.
22. Pick a flower for her when you're on a walk.
23. Always offer to drive so she can relax.
24. Get up early to let the dog out so she can sleep in.