New Years Resolutions11:02:00 PM
So I realize this New Years post is a little late, but better late then never, right!? Every year my cousin, Mary, and I get together to plan our New Years Resolutions. It's our little tradition. Last year, I had 25 resolutions. We felt ambitious that night. Here are the 10 out of 25 that I kept!
1. Work my networks. Email, visit, or have coffee with each professor 1-2x per month.
2. Don't buy things at the grocery store that I would later regret eating.
3. Get a job offer and move to a new place.
4. Major on the majors and minor on the minors-- don't get so worked up over the little things.
5. Read 1 bible verse each morning to inspire me that day.
6. Say "hi" to everyone I walk by that I know.
7. Clean the house before it feels like I need to clean the house.
8. Have set lunch dates 3x per week.
9. Sing in front of people.
10. Don't commit to a boyfriend that I have a bad gut feeling about or before I have a job.
I haven't made my New Year's Resolutions for 2013 yet, but they're in the works-- maybe tomorrow! I'm thinking about 10 resolutions instead of 25. I'll end this post with some of my favorite memories captured on camera in 2012.