I'm not one to have granny panty lines, so I may not go as far as to tuck a leotard into jeans (see bottom picture). As a dancer and former gymnast, I know the result of this-- a bunchy butt. You may as well try to squeeze an adult diaper into size 0 hip huggers. It doesn't work. My advice: Leotards are better suited under skirts. 1) They're less likely to cause a bunchy butt, and 2) they create that beautiful ballerina-esque sillhouette. Long or 3/4 sleeved leotards are perfect for winter. Whether you're looking for an extreme scoop back or an intricate strappy design, there are many options on Discount Dance and Dancewear Solutions.
1. The vending machines are empty, except for a few rolls of stale mints in the bottom row.
2. Half of the library is wearing sweatpants.... and the other half seriously wishes they were.
3. Every night in Wawa feels like a Saturday night.
4. You're in the shower and you can't remember if you're getting ready for class or going to bed.
5. The number of bicycle and longboard wipeouts by the terrace increases by 25%.
6. You drive your car all the way to campus and realize you never even turned on the radio. Your mind was that noisy.
7.You have the 60 second rotation between your email, facebook, and blackboard down to muscle-memory.
8. You anticipate the weekend like a child anticipates a trip to Disney World.
9. You forget to wear earrings for 5 days straight.
10.Your mom calls you on a Sunday night, you tell her all the stuff you have to do, and she asks if you've been drinking.
"Maybe this hood will add a couple of inches."
"I've got this girl all figured out, and she doesn't even know it."
"I feel really stupid right now."
"Ummmm are her armpits soaking wet or did a sprinkler go off in her shirt? Awkward. I should set her down."
"Mmm the 'casual' lip bite. Yeah buddy. If I was a girl I'd be so turned on right now."
"This girl is such a mess."
"I'm trying to make the sensitive face. Because I'm a sensitive guy."
"Ahh why is Chat Roulette so boring today? Ladies, where you at?"
"I wonder if they can tell I'm just an Italian kid from New Jersey."
"I look good, I feel good. This hunter is going home with Bambi's mom."
"Maybe if I turn my head to the side I will look more seductive."
"There's a hot girl... on my lap... kissing my forehead. #Lifeisgood"
Who cares what Brad Pitt is thinking. We ALL know this look.
Simply watch, listen, and go with it.
|This photo has nothing to do with this article. I was just feeling especially Native American today. Navajo, baby.|
2. Dress every day like you're going to get murdered in those clothes.3. Chivalry is undervalued in America. If girls would start saying "thank you" more often, maybe we wouldn't have to open so many doors!
4. If you have to park your car on a college campus, add 40 minutes to your drive time.
5. Remember: "Your dresses should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." -Edith Head
6. Beware of guys wearing tank tops.7. Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels, except for candy corn pumpkins, twizzlers, and waffles. And midnight milky ways. And Dominos.
8. Her Campus William & Mary is the best upcoming club on campus. Drop.
9. You don't need a smart phone. Don't give in. No, don't do it! Who wants to join the boycott?
10. Approximately 90% of the time, it's faster to NOT go through the drive through window.
Love you Love you Love you,
Nautical with a mix of equestrian babe. Super cute with some skinny jeans.
I LOVE the billowy loop scarf in coincidence with her messy updo. Wearing your hair up with a scarf is very flattering, as it draws all attention to your face.
LOVING the flared jeans-- so 1970s. Find jeans like these from the Buckle. Remember that store? They have jeans in every wash and cut that you can imagine. My favorite "flares" are Silvers.
Maybe it's just me, but I think somebody forgot her pants this morning! Regardless, it's a gorgeous tunic from H&M. All it needs is some skinny jeans, and it would be a winner.
To Do: Buy a denim vest before the end of summer. Seriously, these vests are so versatile. You can throw them over any dress or skirt/top combo as an alternative to a cardigan. Do you have "Michelle Obama" arms? Then a vest is a MUST for you. Forever21 has them!
Maybe you don't have Michelle Obama's arms, but you are bored with cardigans. Then a long sleeved denim shirt is perfect--- roll the sleeves up and belt it. Trust me, belting it is key-- unless you want to look like a poor disheveled artist living on the streets... then leave it unbelted.
Love the combination of black/white and denim (see the first photo on the top). These high-waisted 1970s jeans are very flattering. When looking at high-waisted options, choose a pair with a FLAT front, rather than a pair with noticeable pockets. We want to accentuate your waist, not your hips.
Love to shop the sales racks? Pick up some of the L, XL, XXL cardigans that are always leftover and wear them as tunic cardigans over dresses. Very relaxed and effortless. Again, belt it sistah.
I hope you just laughed.